Jun 9, 2018
That’s what I found myself almost yelling out — over and over
again during WWDC 2018. It was one of those years where it felt
like Apple worked its way down my wishlist, crossing things off one
after the other.
- Better third-party Siri integration. Finally.
- CarPlay with Google Maps and Waze. Finally.
- Grouped Notifications. Finally.
- App limits for kids. Finally.
- Group FaceTime. Finally.
- Activity Challenges. Finally
- WebKit views on Watch. Finally.
- Podcast app and background audio for Watch. Finally.
- Dolby Atmos for Apple TV. Finally.
- Dark mode for Mac. Finally.
- Screen recording integrated with screenshots. Finally.
- News, Stocks, Voice Memos, and Home for Mac. Finally.
- Mac App Store redesign. Finally.
It was the biggest finally fest since... I don’t know... iOS 4?
But beyond the finally, there was a lot that happened that I think
will either make lives better today or prove critical tomorrow.
Here's what... and why!
- Audible — Go to
audible.com/vector or text
VECTOR to 500-500 to start your 30-day trial and get your first
audiobook for free!